Eliminate eight diseases with hot towels
Use hot towels for hot compresses, which we occasionally use in our lives.
But you know what?
A small hot towel can help you relieve fatigue and have some unexpected healing effects.
In this issue, experts teach you to drive away 8 diseases with hot towels.
Use a hot towel to drive away the eight diseases 1 and reduce eye fatigue. Towels with hot compresses can promote blood circulation around the eyes, relieve eye fatigue, partially relieve the symptoms of dry eye, and have the effect of bright eyes and brains.
2. For a light pillow, apply a hot towel to the affected area and match the activity.
Slowly bend your head forward, and gently turn it forward, backward, left, and right.
3, the treatment of dysmenorrhea or cold abdominal pain in women with dysmenorrhea or abdominal pain caused by cold, can be used hot towels to compress the stasis, qi and analgesic effect.
4. Early symptoms of cervical spondylosis, such as a stiff neck, soreness, or mild pain after cold, can be relieved by hot toweling to promote symptoms, promote blood circulation, relieve muscle contraction, and prevent cervical spondylosis.
5. Hot compresses can not be performed during the stress period of sports injuries. It can be used for 2-3 days after the injury occurs. If there is no bleeding or swelling, you can use hot towels to relieve the symptoms.
6. Relieve pain and pain Stiff bones and muscles are accompanied by slight short-term pain, soreness, and pain. You can lie down with a towel and apply heat to the painful part to relieve the symptoms.
7, improve dizziness Put a hot towel on the back of the head, every few minutes, can stimulate the acupuncture points on the back of the head, improve dizziness symptoms in some patients, but also improve reaction and thinking ability.
8. Relieve chronic lumbar spine pain. Lumbar spine pain with a hot towel can alleviate local symptoms. If the condition is serious, you should go to the hospital in time.
When using hot towels for hot compresses, please pay attention to them: 1. When hot compresses, choose clean towels.
2. Soak in hot water for 40-45 seconds, apply to the affected area after wringing, and there should be no burning sensation when contacting the skin
3. It is best to cover the affected area with a clean cloth or cotton pad.
4. Generally, the towel is changed every 5 minutes, and it is better to use it alternately.
5, each hot compress time of 15-20 minutes, 3-4 times a day.